| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Orkney Islands in November is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with periodic periods of rain, sleet or snow. Circa 107mm (4.2in) of fluid falls during an average of 20 days.
- The blue above Orkney Islands is dismal with on average just 1:17 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 6:46 long and the longest day is 8:46 long with an average length of 7:42.
- There are approximately 6:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Orkney Islands November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Orkney Islands, Uk
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Orkney Islands:
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 402.3 kms (250 miles) NNW
- Torshavn, Denmark - 401.8 kms (249.7 miles) NNW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) WSW
- Kinloss, Uk - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) SSW
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) SSW
- Tiree, Uk - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) SW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) S
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 354.4 kms (220.2 miles) SSW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 405 kms (251.6 miles) S